Saturday, September 24, 2011

....me....

Assalamualaikum. 
Now, only i can tell..what my feeling are..its too much for me..Allah help me to find the STRENGTH..
the STRENGTH to face others..there's been so much feeling fill my day..




i hope there is someone can understand me and remind me..why it's too hard to be me..there are much better having someone to hug me,comfort me, hold my hands when i am no longer strong to be me..

Allah, i know all had happen are reminder from you to make me become a better person..but sometimes i need someone to hear me..my heart...forgive me Allah..forgive me..

to you who i thought you are..
 for all i had done..i'm not perfect..n i can't be perfect..
.
..
...
.....
..........
one QUESTION!


may i know what your answer when the time comes..thank for all this time..
EVERYBODY HAS PROBLEMS.EVERYBODY HAS BAD TIMES. Do we sacrifice all the good times because of THEM?

Some say holding on what makes you STRONG..but it takes much more STRENGTH to just LET GO and MOVE ON..

this not the end that i looking for..

i asked my self..did u smile today?
YES!

because giving someone one of our smile, may be the only sun shines he/she sees all day..

 Allah,help me to be strong..salam..

 


4 comments:

e.m.a.d said...

keep moving on.. sometimes Allah akan tunjukkan kat kita jalan keluar yang kita sendiri pun tak sangka..doa give u strength..share with family make u stronger..and ask advice from trusted fren will help u a lot..InsyaAllah.. jangan sedih berpanjangan nanti kita jadi orang yang cepat berputus asa..salam :)

rindu_jihad said...

insyaALLAH emad..thanx..:)

ad said...

"there are much better having someone to hug me,comfort me, hold my hands when i am no longer strong to be me"

--->i may not be able to understand truly ur feeling but nah
^_____________^
i give u the best smile ive ever had within me because that's all i mampu hik4
have FAITH dear. iAllah (:

rindu_jihad said...

thanks AD :)
miss u..