Saturday, October 1, 2011

-Exam-

Assalamualaikum..


now i'm currently in exam mode...actually the examination has already started about two weeks ago.. but for part 5 student (senior like me!!heheh) we just started it today..:) luckily for me coz there are so much time to STUDY!..urmm..but sometimes i feel like its been too long to wait for my paper (not because i'm ready enough,ok!)..huhuhu


 thanks Allah for helping me to be strong in all my hard time.. 



last but not least, good luck to all my friend for the upcoming paper..strike for success!!:) 

LILLAHITA'ALA..jgn tuntut ilmu semata2 mengejar keduniaan, tp tuntutlah ilmu dengan niat ibadah :)
kerana ia sebuah perjuangan yang indah yang tak mudah dikecapi..mari kita sama2 berjuang! bersyukurlah diberi kesemptan utk menerima sedikit dari ilmuNya..


p/s: doakan sy ye utk 2 lagi paper yang akan datang..salam!






No comments: